Get in Touch
- Quality Control
- Overhead, Conveyor, Ergo
- Blood Handling
- Picking & Hock Cutting
- Paw Processing
- Whole Bird Chilling
- Water Re-Use & Screening
- Feather & Offal Screening
- Cut-Up and Debone
Find A Machine: Interactive Layout
VB-Series Adjustable Disc Picker
The VB-Series Disc Picking machines are specifically designed to provide complete bank adjustability in the final station of the picking operation.
This picking adjustability in the final position allows processors to safely and accurately focus on certain areas of the bird, where many other designs lead to costly damage in the form of skin tearing, bruising or broken wings.
These machines can be supplied with either four or six total picking banks, each of the fully-adjustable banks housing sixteen (16) picking hubs.
- Superior bank adjustability for fine tuning
- Extremely effective as a picker in the final station
- Simple technology for ease of maintenance
- V-belt design significantly reduces maintenance costs vs. Gearboxes
- Adjustable banks allow fine tuning for maximum adaptability
Electrical Requirements: (8) 3 hp motors; 230/460V, 3 ph, 60 Hz
Water Requirements: (2) 1-inch connections; 2.0 GPM (for rail water)
Net Weight: 3,000 lbs. (1,360 kg)
Production rates dependent upon line conditions and bird size.