Get in Touch
- Quality Control
- Overhead, Conveyor, Ergo
- Blood Handling
- Picking & Hock Cutting
- Paw Processing
- Whole Bird Chilling
- Water Re-Use & Screening
- Feather & Offal Screening
- Cut-Up and Debone
Find A Machine: Interactive Layout
PSS and EBS Pre-Scald and Evisceration Bird Scrubbers
Prime Equipment Group Bird Scrubbers are inline cabinet-type machines that include two rotating antimicrobial brushes rotating downward to wipe and clean chicken and turkey carcasses. Multiple machine lengths and varying brush aggression levels allow fine-tuning for bird size and line location. Prime Bird Scrubbers remove contaminants without sacrificing product quality due to scratching and tearing.
The Pre-Scald Scrubber is outfitted with stiff brush bristles to remove fecal material and reduces bacteria in the scalder.
The Evisceration Scrubber is outfitted with medium or soft brush bristles to gently rinse excess contaminants before the Inside/Outside Bird Washer (IOBW).
- Reduce contaminants before bird washer or scalder
- Reduce product damage vs. other scrubbing machines
- Improved brush technology with antimicrobial additive
- Reduces bacteria counts down-line
- Variable brush stiffness allows wide usage in-line
(2) 2 hp motors; 230/460V, 3 ph, 60 Hz
(2) 1″ connections; 50-100 GPM; 30-60 PSI
1,750 lbs. (794 kg)