Get in Touch
- Quality Control
- Overhead, Conveyor, Ergo
- Blood Handling
- Picking & Hock Cutting
- Paw Processing
- Whole Bird Chilling
- Water Re-Use & Screening
- Feather & Offal Screening
- Cut-Up and Debone
Find A Machine: Interactive Layout
KSR-1T Keel Strip Remover for Turkey
The KSR-1T Turkey Keel Strip Remover, is designed to remove the keel strip from a full turkey breast fillet, cutting the fillet into three pieces: two breast lobes and a center keel strip. Its high degree of accuracy and consistency improves yields over hand processing, and requires only a single loader in a low-stress capacity that does not require extensive trim training.
- Efficient, effective, consistent keel strip removal
- Positioned downline from whole breast removal
- Effective at 22-25 whole breasts per minute
- Improves yield vs. Manual keel strip removal
- Reduces labor: only a single loader needed
- Simple loading operation eliminates training
(1) 2 HP motor; 480V, 3, 60 Hz, 15 AMP.
(2) 1/2 HP motors; 480V, 3, 60 Hz, 15 AMP
1/4 NPT connection; 2.0 GPM, 40 PSI minimum, room temperature.
22-25 Hen or Tom Butterfly Breasts/min