Traditional bird brushes are proven effective at helping reduce microbial hits – but they’re no use if they don’t fit in a cramped layout.
In a tight situation, the answer is simple: The minimal-footprint VBS-6 Vertical Bird Scrubber from Prime Equipment Group, which fits where others don’t.
The Prime scrubber takes up about 30 inches of line space, not including floor- or ceiling-mounted framework, which would typically add only a few inches to either the sides or ends.
Inside, a pair of rotating brushes clean birds, and provide a spot for anti-microbial water washing, as well.
The VBS-6 is particularly effective in helping reducing fecal hits when placed in the final position before USDA inspection.
Pair the system with a Prime Equipment Group Water Re-Use System, making the additional water usage for bird cleaning minimal.
Features and benefits include:
- Small footprint allows placement where other brushes won’t fit
- Can be floor- or ceiling-mounted
- Durable, high-quality stainless-steel components for long life
- High-density plastic door runners for quiet operation and ease of sanitation
- Fully automatic; requires no workers
- Varying brushes available for a range of uses
For more information, call (614) 253-8590, visit www.primeequipmentgroup.com or contact your Prime Equipment Group Regional Sales Manager today.