The efficient, cost-effective, reliable way to increase paw yields
“You won’t find a more thorough way to clean and upgrade paws, minimize water use and reduce water temperatures in scalders down-line than our ILPS-1,” said Prime Equipment President Joe Gasbarro. “Those benefits combine to produce a higher quality paw product, and allow for a quick ROI payback on the machine.”
Features and benefits:
- Removes ammonia burns and cuticle from paws on-line and in the shackle
- Installed on-line after the finishing picker and before or after the hock cutter
- Upgrades more paws to A-Grade and B-Grade
- Increases saleable yield and revenue from pawsILPS brush
- Patented plastic brush tread design maximizes paw contact and cleaning action
- Interchangeable scrubber segments allow for ease of maintenance, and fine tuning of cleaning aggressiveness.
- More effective than water jets; does not require high-pressure water
- On-line operation cleans paws at all line speeds.
For more information on the ILPS-1, click here, call (614) 253-8950, visit www.primeequipmentgroup.com or contact your Prime Equipment Group Regional Sales Manager today.