We’re there when you need us–whenever that may be
Prime Equipment Group is committed to providing great customer service–before, during and after the sale. And that includes providing you with the tools you need to process with confidence, avoid disruptions and eliminate costly downtime. Our team prepares you for your new equipment investments with a variety of support options at your fingertips:
- Engineering: When you buy from Prime, you get engineering support before the sale to ensure that the equipment you buy will fit your space and integrate fully into your line. We work with your plant engineers to be sure all aspects of installation are considered before delivery, to make installation smooth.
- Installation: Our technicians have years of experience installing our machines in plants across the country, and they can make your install issue-free. Talk to your Prime rep about adding full installation to your quote.
- Machine manuals: Every machine comes with a detailed manual–custom to each machine based on its construction specification–that covers every aspect of operation and maintenance, including maintenance tips, service schedules, replacement parts lists, complete specifications, and more.
- Training: If you need it, our technicians can bring your maintenance staff up to speed quickly and efficiently on your new machine.
- Knowledgeable technicians: When you call Prime Equipment Group with a question, you get a real human on the phone, backed by years of experience in making Prime machines perform their best under a wide variety of conditions. In many cases, we can solve your problems over the phone quickly and efficiently.
- Ongoing relationship: When you buy from Prime Equipment Group, you qualify for occasional courtesy calls, with a Prime representative showing up in person at your plant to review your machine installment and help troubleshoot any issues you may have.
- Technical service bulletins (TSBs): Prime Equipment Group keeps you up-to-date on any changes or updates to your equipment in the years after the sale.
- FREE blade sharpening services for Wing Segmentors–As a special service to our customers with CWS-1 Wing Segmentors, Prime Equipment Group will sharpen your blades for free if you send them back to us. We’ll sharpen them, and return the blades to you, allowing your CWS-1 to continue operating at peak efficiency.